SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, February 2, 2015

{Product Review} eShakti.com

Last month I was contacted by eShakti.com to sample their site and product (custom fit dresses, shirts and skirts).  Now of course, I'm wondering....um....I'm not a fashionista, but I'd be a fool to turn down free clothes!  Hello!  Where do I sign up?  I was totally game and I thought this would be a really fun way to share a bit of my personal fashion style on my blog.  That sounds funny.....personal fashion style.....oh if you only knew.....It was also perfect timing because I was prepping for BASH and would need something pretty and fancy to wear to one of the evening dinners.

eShakti.com is a shopping site that allows you to choose from a wide selection of garments that you can customize.  The garments range in price anywhere from around $30-$130 at most.  The sizes range from 0-36.....but I think the best part is the customize feature! 

I was so excited about the option to customize my garment because I know what styles work for my body.  Sometimes when I go dress shopping, I'll find a piece that I love but the hem is too high, or the arms are too long so, I get disappointed when I can't get it or need to have it tailored.  Knowing what style of dress works best for me allowed me to choose the areas of the dress that I could customize.

I am very self-conscious about my legs and don't like anything above the knee.  I have short arms and know what sleeve length best suits my arms and decolletage.  The customize feature was just what I needed.  I was able to choose the type of sleeve I wanted, I could adjust my neckline or collar style and whether or not I wanted the dress to come to my knees, above or below.  The whole process of ordering was so different - I've never even seen a site that allows the buyer to customize your garment so easily. This was a definitely plus for me.

After looking through a few pieces I finally decided on this darling little number. 

I knew it would be perfect for BASH!  I placed my ordered and when it arrived, I thought it was just gorgeous, but when I tried it on, I fell in LOVE with it.  I was forever changed!  This was like the first time in a long time, since I gained weight (the joys of marriage and motherhood) that I tried on a pretty dress and just fell in love with the style and fit.  This dress was perfect.
So, fast forward to BASH and the final dinner of the conference....with Eddie Ross.  Honestly, I was working up until the last minute and almost didn't change until someone said that we were going to be called on stage and should wear something nice. So, I went back to my room, put my pretty dress on and I felt like a princess the enter night because I got compliment after compliment on the dress.   I told EVERYONE that I got it from eShakti.com!  Some of them were excited to go to the site and shop for themselves!

Now my beautiful dress is hanging in my closet waiting for another party or soiree to be donned in.  In the meantime, I'll be filling up my cart with more pieces from this site.  Very rarely do I try on outfits I order online that fit me to a T!  I'm so happy with the whole eShakti .com experience!

Here are a few photos of me in my 'princess' dress with Kim Stoegbauer of TomKat Studio, Eddie Ross, Creative Director for Better Homes & Gardens and the infamous Amy Birlew of Dimply Sweets!



I can't get over how cute Amy and I are - working our 'Marla Pose' -
hands back, chest out, chin tilted!  WERK!


Here is a coupon code "cupcakewishesandbirthdaydreams" exclusively created for you to get 10% OFF when you shop at eShaktivalid from 01/03/2015 – 02/03/2015

Please note:
Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  

Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 

It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.

This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails