SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fashionista Party Cupcake Toppers with Sizzix - Video Tutorial

Today I am sharing with you another video tutorial how I made cupcake toppers for a fun Fashionista party I recently threw for my daughter using the Sizzix eClips 2 cutting machine and eCal Software.

I had an opportunity to test out the machine and software for Sizzix and I must say I am so smitten with both! You can view the videos which are in two-parts (it was a process, folks). You don't have to be limited to just a fashion theme to use this idea. Many of the ideas and tips I'm sharing in the video can be incorporated to any party theme! Stretch your imagination!


Fashionista Party Cupcake Toppers Part 1




Fashionista Party Cupcake Toppers Part 2





I hope you enjoyed watching! Be sure to check out more of my video tutorials here!


I was provided with Sizzix Products to review for this post however, all opinions are fully my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails