SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, May 4, 2015

Fashionista Party Invitation with Sizzix - Video Tutorial

I'm excited to share another video tutorial for Sizzix!

I recently threw my daughter a FASHIONISTA themed 10th birthday party and created much of the decor for her party using the Sizzix eClips2 Electronic Cutting Machine.  This is the second video in my Fashionista Party series where I share how to create a Chic Fashionista Party Invitation!  I hope you enjoy it!



This invitation is perfect for any fashion themed event!  You could easily use it for other celebrations like a Parisian or bridal shower themed party!

You can find my very first posted video on making a Dress Box party favor!


I was provided with Sizzix Products to review for this post however, all opinions are fully my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails