SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bling in the New Year Party Featured in Everyday Party Magazine



It's always a treat to see my work featured in a magazine!  Styling shoots for party ideas is so fun and this one was probably my fave this year!  This party just screams CELEBRATION & GLAM and it did NOT break the bank!  Want to know how I set up this entire New Year's Eve party spread for just under $50?






Visit Everyday Party Magazine to read the article that I wrote on setting up a bling'd out dessert and toasting station for a New Year's Eve bash! You can find me at page 72 - but be sure to check out the other fabulous party ideas featured in the magazine!


Here are some more photos to inspire you!












Want all the details to recreate the look of this party?  Head over to Everyday Party Magazine now!




Visit me on InstagramPinterestTwitter and Facebook to see more party and DIY ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails